Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Harveys Seatbelt Bag!

My goal is to buy my very own Harveys Seatbelt Bag Diaper Bag. I'm a huge Harveys fan and have owned 4 or 5 bags by them. They are literally made out of seatbelts and are super cute! So of course I have to have a Harveys Diaper Bag. They are pricey but I have a bag from my freshman year of high school and it's still in great shape and extremely easy to clean.

I've been scouring ebay,amazon, anywhere to find the old-style diaper bag
and I almost won a black one on ebay but some sneaky snake uped my bid in the last 15 seconds....ruthless ebidders. And I haven't seen an old-style since. So I'm debating holding out for an old-style one or just buying the new design.

I like the criss-cross of the seatbelts of the old-style but the red one above is pretty bamfing. The other one is from the Tree-cycle cycle collection in which all the seatbelts are from junk yard cars, I own a tote that's this style so I don't know if i'd want another one or not.
Anyways, check them out http://seatbeltbag.com/ it's pretty amazing how they make these bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment