Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm obsessed!

So people have been asking about what my baby bump looked like and I was (and still am) able to hide it quite well. No one has questioned me at school....well a nurse in my microbio class did but besides that no one. Anywho, this is a picture I took just before I went to work and ta-da! baby bump!




We went to Rockford last weekend and had tons of fun! We mostly went shopping and looking at baby clothes and I'm addicted! The first day I found out I was having a boy my mom, Linze, and I went to the Dells to do some shopping and we did A LOT! And ever since then I buy at least one piece a week, like I said I'm obsessed. So below I'll post some of my major findings. Enjoy!
Isn't this adorable! His first North Face jacket...I couldn't resist

Some cute onesies I found down in Rockford

And his first pair of designer denim! I just hope he doesn't outgrow these right away with his long legs
And some 3-6 months....inspiration was Mason Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment