Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Who is the kid?"

"The-the baby? I don't really know much about it other than, I mean, it has fingernails, allegedly."
All I know is my baby is most likely to become a soccer player with kicks like his...and his name being Beckam, it's meant to be. Speaking of names, I'm not sure if I want to spell it Beckam or Beckham?
(side note:I didn't choose the name Beckham after David Beckham, though it is a perk, but I actually came across it on an online baby book.It's most commonly used for middle names but I really like it, it's strong name.)

I don't want the poor kid to have ham in his name but then I'm not sure if it looks funny taking the "h" out. If you have any ideas on this, let me know!

As for other exciting news, I bought my first car! I took out my very first loan and bought a BMW 325xi.


and it's blue! and it's a sport premium edition and it's AWD which is great for Wisconsin weather. Now I won't have to fight over which car to take in the winter. I love it! I feel as if the car was made just for me!

Besides that, my spring break has been pretty uneventful. I've kept busy with work and catching up with friends and watching far too many movies. Even the days I don't work, I find myself in Family Video! I'm going later today to pick up the new releases for our movie night...Black Swan is finally coming out! Yay! As for recommendation, rent "The Tourist". It's an amazing movie! There's a love story in it, action scenes, the setting is beautiful, and the ending has a marvelous twist! I also enjoyed "The Switch" which I thought would have been dirty for it deals with a woman trying to get pregnant on her own but it ended up being a really cute movie with hardly any dirty parts.
Well I'm off to make sushi for my party (rice krispies wrapped in fruit roll-up...I don't like them but my friends do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment